A downloadable game for Windows
What is Northbury Grove?
Northbury Grove is a first person horror / survival horror game. You play as Connor, as he and Crystal search for their missing friend Grace Bailey. Will you find her? Or will you find yourself lost at the postponed Rock the Warehouse festival grounds as a killer lurks?
Northbury Grove is set within Jon of the Shred's "Scythe Saga Universe,” and is the first of many within a planned series of Scythe anthology games. We are heavily inspired by cult classic horror movies from the '70s and '80s. From mainstay classics like Friday the 13th and Halloween to more obscure numbers like The Burning and Maniac.
Welcome to Northbury Grove! We hope you survive your stay.
- WASD to Move
- Click to Interact
- F to Toggle your Flashlight
- CTRL to Crouch
- Shift to Sprint
- ESC to Pause
- VHS Effect Toggle in Pause Menu
Sometimes there's an issue with the VHS effect, especially on higher resolution screens (4K and above), to remedy this, play in windowed mode at a standard resolution (1920x1080), or turn the VHS effect OFF in the Pause Menu.
|Release date||Oct 01, 2018|
|Author||Scythe Dev Team|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||First-Person, Gore, Horror, Retro, Singleplayer, Slasher, Spooky, Stealth, Survival Horror|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Twitter, Blog, Facebook|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Catch up with the story of Northbury Grove before Walls Closing In!Sep 27, 2019
- Can You Escape? | Northbury Grove: Walls Closing InSep 10, 2019
- The Making of Northbury GroveJun 22, 2019
- We're doing Giveaways! Including Posters, Tees, Game Keys & More.Mar 28, 2019
- We launched Our Patreon!Jan 01, 2019
- More New ScreenshotsNov 12, 2018
- Upcoming VacanciesNov 04, 2018
- Does Anyone Else Feel the Walls Closing In? [New Game Teaser]Oct 31, 2018